Sunday, December 11, 2011

Excited about going home!!


Come this Friday and I will be off to India for a 2 week vacation (should I call this vacation?). While I am thrilled to visit home, the truth is that it would not be a typical vacation, by any means. Sadly, there are assignments to be completed over the winter break and am carrying those along with me as additional baggage. That aside, I really look forward to seeing my wife and parents after 4 months.
Right after my return from vacation next month, I head off to Edmonton for the Strategy Case (MBA Games) competition. The MBA program is getting better with every period. This period, in particular is quite interesting with courses such as Marketing, Strategy, Globalization and Finance. Periods change, teams change but one thing that never changes is the workload. It is interesting how I find myself always loaded with things. Some tasks on the “To-Do” list, which I compile every week, never get finished as planned and simply spill over to the next week.
The coming week will begin with a strategy case and a hour-long finance test but am already looking at the end of the week and yeah, I can see myself boarding Qatar Airways at the Montreal International Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment